GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
Washington is nearly 13 mil over the cap. That's more than 10% of the cap. They have 8 dmen under contract. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved one of them today.

They're obviously not moving any of the guys they added today. I can't see them moving Fehervary. Maybe TVR, but he doesn't make enough to get them under 10% overage. Would they trade Sandin?

Backstrom (9.2M) is effectively LTIR retired

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
People are crying about Gus? Wouldn't even give him a mil here. Said he was terrible (which turned out to be true).

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
lol this would've been fine for us, now we're gonna give Lindgren 5x6 or something. i hate this team.
There was no way we were suiting up both Gus and Zac. Gus leaving has nothing to do with Lindgren. You don't replace Lindgren with Gus. You replace him with the guy the Caps got from Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad