GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Herman brings up a pretty good point on twitter. Even if we do move Trouba the options to use that open cap are at basically 0 when it comes to free agency. Really makes you wonder if there is something bigger in the works. Tkachuk, Marner??

We have seen it before, Drury moves quietly
Don't know about those 2 names, but something is up. Even last year, with no money, we already added Quick, Wheeler, Gus, Nick, Pitlick. Nobody this year. Something is going on.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
You have such negative comments but know that his weekend was not ruined. Because he was sleeping all weekend.
On some things yes, I have negative comments. Chris Drury is one of those things. He has been a plague on this franchise since we signed him as a FA.

On other things, such as Laf last offseason and Kakko this year I am one of the most upbeat and positive posters.

But I tend to dig my heals in.

Reactions: gabevh3

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Drury showing if you put in your time and work hard, the org will give you a real deal chance: Jonny Brodzinski, Zac Jones.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
smith is fine and will probably just be a salary dump, i doubt we would give up very much.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
bruce garrioach the OTT reporter said OTT was desperate trying to acquire a RHD through any means but no one wanted to sign in OTT or waive to go there. They want to compete this year desperately and they took less to acquire Jensen. We didn't have the RHD that could make that trade work. Ottawa took less value in order to have a better D corp immediately.
Staios said a few days ago Ottawa was looking to make the pieces fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad