GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Boston has that magic with certain players. Lindholm will be a great fit there either next to Marchand or Pasta. Zadorov probably won't be, but I won't be surprised if they calm him down.

Reactions: will1066

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
i guess it's safe to say that the Trouba move is holding Drury up from doing anything?

i'm dreading that the clearing of Goodrow and Trouba is to make way to pay for igor.

I officially become a " playoff fair-weather fan" if that happens...

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Since Chychrun was an easily identifiable target I would have hoped Drury would have called Ottawa and talked offers before this morning, that’s why.
Why can't Staios think Lindgren sucks for the same reason this board does? Why can't he like Jensen better period, full stop?

Drury can check in and those can be the case anyway.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I caught a shiny drowzee in soul silver but i was playing on an emulator at 4X speed so i felt guilty for cheating and released it from my inbox

Reactions: Ail

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not sure why I'm catching a stray but Chychrun is ~fine and that's all. He's also gonna want a 7/50 type contract the year after this one that he will play 60% of the games for.

He will probably have a great pre-UFA year though.
aren't you the one still defending the logic behind buch trade/signings of reaves goodrow and nemeth, and denying the relationship between the two?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
So lets look at this again:

Detroit hasn't signed anyone on defense, still need help...

Buffalo still needs help at RD

Nashville re-signed Carrier and signed Skjei but still needs help at RD and just signed Trouba's BFF.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
yeah trading for Chychrun, getting rid of Lindgren and Trouba and then signing Walker would've transformed this team

Reactions: Circus86

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not sure why I'm catching a stray but Chychrun is ~fine and that's all. He's also gonna want a 7/50 type contract the year after this one that he will play 60% of the games for.

He will probably have a great pre-UFA year though.
aren't you the one still defending the logic behind buch trade/signings of reaves goodrow and nemeth, and denying the relationship between the two?

Reactions: DanielBrassard

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
These deals are atrocious. There will be deals to be had in the days and weeks after July 1st. We have a lot of trade chips.

We need to upgrade 1 of Trouba / Lindgren and demote the other to the 3rd pair. Completely doable.

We need to find a real winger for Mika and Kreider. Literally can wait until the deadline to do this.

Running it back is fine as long as we look different post-deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad