Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Washington needs to clear some cap even if they LTIR Oshie. Wonder what it would take to get Jensen, doubt it would be more than a mid round pick. Could be a decent plan B/C option
I think they're compliant with Oshie and Backstrom on LTIR.

That said, I still feel like this is where Chychrun ends up if he moves. They are one of the few teams that could use an offensive LD, they've been interested in him in the past, and they have the right pieces to trade.

If they'd send back TVR and Connor McMichael, Staios has probably done fine. Gets a short-term upgrade at RD at a fair number and a young top-9 forward which we need.

Reactions: DrEasy and Emerica

R2010

May 23, 2011
I'm inclined to put a waiver claim on Boqvist. He's a reclamation project with injury trouble and a cap hit that's about ~1 mil higher than I'd like. But I have watched games where he's been good and I think he could still find his way to being a Stralman type player if he has some better injury luck.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Don't waste money on defense unless it's someone like Roy. Just put the money into a couple strong 3rd line wingers

Pavlikovsky

May 31, 2013
Gatineau, QC
If we miss out on Roy and the other good RHD I think we should definitely try to get some more experienced forwards to try to balance it out. One of Debrusk, Toffoli, Monahan, Arvidsson, Teravainen, and one of Lafferty, Janmark, Stenlund, or Boyd for the bottom 6.

ottawagm

May 6, 2023
Carrier's off the board. Extending with Nashville.

Everybody get ready for Dumba/Lyubushkin/Miller. It just is what it is.
Two of those guys + keeping Chychrun on the left side is still an improvement on last year.

Might be why we're moving on from Brannstrom, if we know he will get no time on the left here next year.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I just hope fans go easy on Steve tomorrow. Guys are falling off the board quick. There's almost nothing left that even makes sense other than depth. If he can get Ullmark signed, that was a nice piece of business.

Reactions: LiseL

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Sean Walker doesn’t feel like what we need but he’s also an option considering we might not have much to choose from.

Might have to resort to a trade at this point.

Reactions: Wallet Inspector

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2