Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
If Detroit goes for trouba great. But I don’t think he will. Yzerman isn’t that dumb. He will go for Roy
They’re already going for him. Friedman said they’re hoping to get the deal done today. Seems there might be a hold up with Trouba and his NTC though.

Yzerman doesn’t want to add a lot of term, he’s said that a bunch.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
A day or two ago Friedman said that if Dallas can't keep Tanev - which seems to have come to fruition - they've been linked to Carrier as a replacement. Not sure he'll be an option here either.

Feel like we're going to go pretty hard on Vincent Desharnais.
I think staios likely has his eyes on players we will be really disappointed about

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Nothing new after hanging with my guy.

But got the overall low down.

Sens management used to be very unconcerned about what was overheard, not the case anymore. They basically stop talking if you aren’t part of the operations side.

Sens were high on Iginla and Sennecke, not sure they would have passed on either.

Announcing the trade before the Final was an intentional FU.

Don’t read into the badge on the draft graphics, has nothing to do with the 3rd jersey. (Which will not be good)

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

Sens management used to be very unconcerned about what was overheard, not the case anymore. They basically stop talking if you aren’t part of the operations side.

Sens were high on Iginla and Sennecke, not sure they would have passed on either.

Don’t read into the badge on the draft graphics, has nothing to do with the 3rd jersey. (Which will not be good)
Damn, f*** Utah (the state and the team).

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Utah did in one day was Dorion couldn’t do in half a decade

lol how can the jersey already be terrible. Just make a nice one

Oct 10, 2010
Bruce mentions Montour as another target for the Sens. He’s going to get overpaid because of last season, but f*** it. Sanderson-Montour and Chabot-Zub is good.
Isn’t Montour looking for like $8M? I think With Melnyk and Dorion gone Bruce is just throwing stuff against the wall hoping something sticks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad