GDT: Free Agency Day 1: You're from Boston? Come on down

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Don’t hate DeBrusks number, just a lot of term.

Monahan signing is such a joke. Literally just signing a guy for sake of it

Contracts are too pricey but I think Lindholm and Zadorov help Bruins next year.

Reactions: Sideline

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I have no issue with them not beeing active today, I only wish I had a shred of optimism that they might at least play som entertaining hockey while they suck, but with Dubas and Sullivan at the helm, not much chance of that either.. At least in a couple of years we might have a team that would be really good in a non contact leauge right?...

What do you mean? We’re cornering the market on Soo Grayhounds and Boston guys…come on

• Haha
Reactions: LiffLaff

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
There aren't many deals I've seen so far that I've been like "I'd have paid that".

Maybe arvidsson (but he took that low a cap hit because he thinks he can win in ed if bet)

Bean

Duhaime are about it so far.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I can’t believe people are looking at that Caps roster and feeling envious. Defense and goaltending is solid now, but the forwards? If Ovechkin, Wilson and Oshie take another step back they are absolutely cooked

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I can’t believe people are looking at that Caps roster and feeling envious. Defense and goaltending is solid now, but the forwards? If Ovechkin, Wilson and Oshie take another step back they are absolutely cooked
Oshie isnt even playing next season. Most likely hes retiring. So they have a rapidly declining Ovechkin, PLD, Wilson and Strome

Reactions: Turin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s not their roster… it’s that they’re actually going out and trading their vets for young players that they’re taking a chance on…meanwhile we just give lip service

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
1719853840707.png

Day 1 totals in past free agencies. We're 1 hour in to today lmao. GMs are such morons

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
I dunno, but they’re not signing FA with term
That's fine, but if you are looking for a top 6, you have to pay to play.

It's been 39 minutes...
1hr and 5min now :).

I'm wasn't referring to what's happening in UFA only, just overall. Unless it really is thaaat tough out there to trade Smith.

Bargain bin sales don't start at noon.
True...but the bargain bin, you user for bottom 6. I really thought Dubas would be in on a top 6 winger. I mean there aren't even any rumors that we were in the mix.

I mean Chychrun for Jensen and a 3rd? We couldn't have given them that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad