GDT: Free Agency Day 1: You're from Boston? Come on down

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Stamkos without a cross ice playmaking wizard is going to be different…

Also yuck to him in mustard
I'm certainly not expecting 40g but him with ROR and Forsberg will still be a really good line.

Him with Josi as well on the PP will be really good.

Toffoli to SJ is bizarre to me...dude must be getting paid.

Reactions: Shady Machine

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
I think people need to realize the uproar about signing a guy like Beauvillier or Grzelcyk is two fold. One they aren’t guys that need signed on day 1 of free agency. They aren’t going to get swept up by another team today. Also when it comes to Beauvillier I keep seeing people say he will be scratched if he’s bad… no… no he won’t… he’s the exact type of player Sully loves and he will absolutely be a staple in this lineup

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I think Kase is done. WAY too many injuries for him to be a viable player. If it's truly between him and AB...sign both. Because I think you're only getting 30 games (if that) from him.

Stylistically, I like him though.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think Kase is done. WAY too many injuries for him to be a viable player. If it's truly between him and AB...sign both. Because I think you're only getting 30 games (if that) from him.

Stylistically, I like him though.

You don't need to sign both because they're just battling it out with Puustinen for the 3RW spot, you just need one of them.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think people need to realize the uproar about signing a guy like Beauvillier or Grzelcyk is two fold. One they aren’t guys that need signed on day 1 of free agency. They aren’t going to get swept up by another team today. Also when it comes to Beauvillier I keep seeing people say he will be scratched if he’s bad… no… no he won’t… he’s the exact type of player Sully loves and he will absolutely be a staple in this lineup
Yep…there’s absolutely no rush to sign these guys…I don’t get it…none of them are good..again, why circulate that you want young hungry players and want competition among the young guys you a,ready have for spots, and then sign worthless crap in FA…total contradiction lol

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
The thing is, unless a bottom 6 guy has some insane skill that we lack, we could easily scoop a guy to fill that 3/4 RW position during the season or in camp or off the waiver wire or whatever. I really don't see the point in adding any free agents there at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad