Injury Report: Freddie Anderson "day to day" after being hurt in Seattle game

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I mean I guess they wouldn’t come out say “this is not related to his blood issues” but it seems reasonable enough to conclude that it isn’t related to his blood issues which I reckon is about as much as you can ask for. Players get dinged up, it happens

Edit: just saw that Seravelli did tweet that it is not blood related so I guess never mind anything I said there

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
This is the least surprising thing about the Canes season this year. We all expected him to get injured, which is unfortunate based on how he has played.

It's also why I wasn't getting worked up about Pyotr not getting enough starts. It was inevitable.
I had to check how Raanta was doing. To my surprise (/s) he was injured in his first game this season. At least some things are like they used to.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Oh my god they killed Freddie. You bastards!

He can't catch a break, can he.

I mean, I think the problem is that he's breaking too often.

Listen, some players are willing to play through injuries, others aren't. Freddie is one who doesn't. If anything feels off with him, he'll let the staff know to sit him

I can't fault him for doing so, since I think playing through injuries and potentially making them worse is stupid. But I'm sure the organization and/or the players are probably a little annoyed at frequent trips to the press box.

Reactions: Unhinged Finn

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
I mean, I think the problem is that he's breaking too often.

Listen, some players are willing to play through injuries, others aren't. Freddie is one who doesn't. If anything feels off with him, he'll let the staff know to sit him

I can't fault him for doing so, since I think playing through injuries and potentially making them worse is stupid. But I'm sure the organization and/or the players are probably a little annoyed at frequent trips to the press box.

Oh I know exactly how the organization and/or the players are probably feeling. I have a german ultimate driving machine from bavaria. If it feels something is off with it, it'll let me know and sit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad