Music: Frank Ocean's Blonde (New Album)

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Man he had crazy momentum going then just disappeared, looking forward to this though. Pyramids had an awesome video, which I can't seem to find on youtube anymore?

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
Finally! Was so pumped when I found out. It feels like so long ago since channel Orange came out. Really excited to listen to this on Friday!

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
truly have no idea who he is

New Jersey mobster, formerly boss of the DeCavalcante family. Was busted, went into witness protection, but then got back into crime in a big way. Currently somewhere out there...Houston I think. Tony Soprano's supposed to be based on him.

Oh wait. That's Vinnie Ocean. Vinnie.

nvm.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Endless tonight, and he releases Boys Don't Cry this weekend according to Rolling Stone.

He's finally coming through.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
What do you mean "no you can't"? I did it myself and I had no issues whatsoever.

The list of countries it's offering me doesn't include Canada to begin.

Secondly, every link I hit for the album sends me to the same start page with no option to actually stream the video.

Their app is awful.

Irregardless, the music is outstanding.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
He also released an absolutely insane new music video for Nikes, presumably the first single from the album formerly known as Boys Don't Cry. Hopefully the whole thing will be out at some point this weekend.

Nikes is also on his website (http://boysdontcry.co) for those without Apple Music. Warning, it's very NSFW.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I almost shed a tear during Solo (Reprise). Andre 3000 needs to start making new music ASAP.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
support the artist and pay the money, Frank Ocean is a gem amongst all the garbage out there, incredible talent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad