Post-Game Talk: Forsling Doing Forsling Things 3-4 Florida

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

Friedman says negotiations with Bennett have begun and that “there appears to be the ability to make a deal” but nothing close yet.

Yeah, I remember this. The Caps had like a 3 on 1 and Forsling just took the puck away to break it up, then skated up ice and got wide open to score.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
It’s early and all but I really like much better with us 4-2-1 and Vegas 3-2-1, than if we’d lost in OT and were 3-2-2 and Vegas 4-2-0.

I have this feeling we might see them in the end again.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Let it be known I was working on and finished a Lego set I had been working on for 10 days lol.

The magic is real
IMG_1114.jpeg

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
A huge reason he reached the 90 point mark was his goalscoring. So yeah, that wasn't my expectations of him going into the season.

I was expecting something in between last season and his 2022 Campaign.

My bad… Totally forgot about his subpar-year in 22-23 !

I thought he had two PPG seasons before last year, clicking with Barkov…

You’re right, expectations are more in the 80s. And with his defense that’s golden.

But his hockey-IQ man ! Makes him age like fine wine… I wouldn’t bet against him putting up another BIG season even after signing the extension.

He is on a pretty good pace so far ! :D

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
Just caught the highlights not expecting much, but wow... Fun game and really great to see us getting a win despite being so depleted. Can't help but think that these games will be good in the long run to force our depth to step up.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I see Lombo is wearing #70 in Calgary. Has anyone heard if he has a reason for picking that number? Maybe a nod to Horny. I’m sure Lomberg picked up a lot from being around/working with Hornqvist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad