OT: Football thread (2024 season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I'm nervous but happy that the NFL season is starting. I get more nervous watching some of my sports teams than I ever did playing in games lol :)

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Banks did well on that play I don't know what the color guy is screeching about. That's a 50-50 catch at best

Reactions: Bob Richards

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
brutal facemask penalty

Giants looking sad now. I'm not going to talk shit because the Jets are playing tomorrow and will get humiliated on national TV but this is a rough look.

Reactions: majordomo

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Amazing what Darnold can do behind an professional O-Line.

someone on reddit posted the Jets starters from Darnold's 1st year under Gase and it legit might be the worst offensive roster in NFL history, headlined by 49 year old Frank Gore and WR1 Chris Hogan.

Even Mahomes would have struggled with that nonsense.

Reactions: majordomo

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
someone on reddit posted the Jets starters from Darnold's 1st year under Gase and it legit might be the worst offensive roster in NFL history, headlined by 49 year old Frank Gore and WR1 Chris Hogan.

Even Mahomes would have struggled with that nonsense.
That's why drafting Wilson (or any other QB for that matter) made no sense.....I don't understand the logic (or lack thereof) in thinking any QB could have been effective behind those mopes.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I realize the Vikings are good, but I don't see a postseason level offense from this Giants team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad