Confirmed with Link: Flyers To Buyout Remainder Of Cam Atkinson's Contract

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Yep, it was all Giroux's and Jake's fault the room wasn't great. And Provy. And the cloud hanging over Hart. Any more excuses, or is TK now the problem, or Farabee?
its weird how we keep changing the lockerroom issues.. but year after year the issue remains..

hmm maybe just maybe the problem isnt inside the room at all...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He wanted a change because of AV. And AV was already a Dead man walking. So fire your headcoach early enough and show your star player and fan favourite you will support him!

Not that complicated!
They didn’t support him as he was on a 4th head coach with no real success. Even knowing hindsight with AV, not many guys getting a 5th.

And he needed it, spent way too much time concerned with what we think.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
They didn’t support him as he was on a 4th head coach with no real success. Even knowing hindsight with AV, not many guys getting a 5th.

And he needed it, spent way too much time concerned with what we think.
so you think it was the right move to let Jake and Giroux go via bad trades?

Ok everyone has his pov

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
so you think it was the right move to let Jake and Giroux go via bad trades?

Ok everyone has his pov
I can see how the Voracek trade was silly because they could have sold him for futures/young parts instead of a similar past-his-prime expensive veteran, but you lost me on the Giroux trade, which was completely different. It could be that I'm missing sarcasm or not following, which has happened before.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Everyone here wanted to see Giroux get a chance to win. The same with Jake. For that reason, they had to go.

I can see how the Voracek trade was silly because they could have sold him for futures/young parts instead of a similar past-his-prime expensive veteran, but you lost me on the Giroux trade, which was completely different. It could be that I'm missing sarcasm or not following, which has happened before.

I will only speak for myself. But my pov is, that both players loved to play in Philly and loved the fanbase! They wouldnt want away from here if this franchise would have had any idea how to win or how to build a roster.

So it was easily fixable with a few other ways 2 years earlier. But they wanted both gone cause they thought they are the big problem. Same shit with Ghost!

Giroux is very underapreciated since the trade by the flyers fans and in my eyes that is unacceptable! I cant understand it. But i dont need to. And maybe its the same fans who wanted Hakstol, Fletcher, AV and Torts. They deserve all what has happened and will happen in the future!

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad