Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign Latvian UFA forward Rodrigo Abols to one-year ELC, ex of Rogle BK (SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin
Plus riding a bus in the AHL is better than flying in Russia, (Brad McCrimmon comes to mind).

A couple decades when I was a consultant for USAID, some of my fellow travelers who had been in Russia told me stories of watching as they duct taped the cargo door shut on their plane before takeoff. Things probably improved for a while, but with the sanctions and diversion of people and supplies to the military, wonder if they're regressing back to those days?

Alex, I think I'll take bus rides.

It's not popular to say because of 'reasons' but air travel in Russia is infinitely safer than road travel in the US.

There really is no dangerous airline, anywhere. Some are vastly safer than others, but even the worst are statistically very safe.

I mean per capita more people die from gun violence in the US than from plane crashes in Congo or Afghanistan.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's not popular to say because of 'reasons' but air travel in Russia is infinitely safer than road travel in the US.

There really is no dangerous airline, anywhere. Some are vastly safer than others, but even the worst are statistically very safe.

I mean per capita more people die from gun violence in the US than from plane crashes in Congo or Afghanistan.
That's b/c everyone has a gun in America and how many people fly in the Congo or Afghanistan? :naughty:

Psychotic first world problems.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly

Air travel is insanely safe compared to driving

The most unsafe place to be in the world is on the ride on a weekend at 1-3am

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Air travel is insanely safe compared to driving

The most unsafe place to be in the world is on the ride on a weekend at 1-3am
It was safe in the 1980s in Austin, that's because when they first finished MoPac it's was 3 lanes each way with no cars on it at 1AM, not even Cows (though occasionally a small herd of Longhorns would break out to grass on the edge of the road in South Austin). So even a drunk driver had a large margin of error.

By the 1990s them days were over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad