Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign D T.J. Brennan (March 6, 2018 signing announcement in post #1)

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
He gave an interview on 94 this morning. Came off as really nice. Got the impression he wants to be near his family after a convo with his brother (his best friend). I like to root for that.

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
For those who don't know, TJ is from South NJ. He played at Moorestown High School.

Those who know Burlington County and were born around '87, '88, '89, '90, '91 all ran in pretty much the same circles / knew people who knew people who knew people kind of thing.

Yup. Play roller with his younger bro at the mount laurel isc

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yup. Play roller with his younger bro at the mount laurel isc

Now I get why you have such a hard-on for the Flyers. You're a Devils fan that lives in South Jersey, which means you're surrounded by Flyers fans. That would piss me off too.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
We seem to have a Devils virus now infiltrating our home boards.

:sarcasm:

Quick, call in the exorcist!

exorcist_von_sydow.jpg

I worked with a guy -- who is an MD, PhD -- who told me that his brother worked at one time at the Vatican on exorcisms.

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
You never know, I mean maybe the Leafs thought he was too good and would ruin the tank? :sarcasm:

I noticed he was playing with J.M. Liles quite a bit last season on the power play and he just recieved a new contract. You definitely never know.

However here is my very early depth chart. Obviously any of these guys have a chance to move up or down.

MDZ
Ghost
Gudas
Streit
Provorv
Shultz
Sanheim
Amac
Manning
Morin
Brennan
O'Neill
Alt
Myers
Hagg
Wilcox
Petterson

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I noticed he was playing with J.M. Liles quite a bit last season on the power play and he just recieved a new contract. You definitely never know.

Liles was with Carolina & Boston last year. They only time the two really could have played together was in 2013-2014 when Liles had a short stint in the AHL with Toronto.

Outside of a 16 game stint in the AHL during the 2013-2014 season Liles has been an NHL regular since 2005-2006. He's amassed over 800 NHL games in his career so far.

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
Liles was with Carolina & Boston last year. They only time the two really could have played together was in 2013-2014 when Liles had a short stint in the AHL with Toronto.

Outside of a 16 game stint in the AHL during the 2013-2014 season Liles has been an NHL regular since 2005-2006. He's amassed over 800 NHL games in his career so far.

I see your point, but the my point still stands. Liles is an offensive d-man with troubles playing in his own end. While I believe he's better than Brennan in that department, the need for a Dman with a heavy shot and puck moving skills is high right now.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Now now..

I must admit those cup winning "tailgait" pep rallies in the Meadow lands parking lot were pretty impressive....18K fans ..excluding Jimmy Hoffa..lol

Were they the only team in NHL history to win a Cup and not have a parade? I have to think so lol.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
ok it was 45k not 18k.....:laugh:

The celebration of the third Stanley Cup win in nine years by the New Jersey Devils is set for Saturday in the parking lot of the team's home ice at Continental

'We know how to throw a great parking lot celebration, and the fans who come out to the Meadowlands on Saturday will have a fantastic time,'' said George Zoffinger, the president and chief executive officer of the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, which owns and operates the Meadowlands sports complex. ''This celebration will rank as one of the best ever.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/13/n...ew-jersey-devils-stanley-cup-celebration.html

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad