Proposal: Flyers-Predators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if people think about what they are making a thread about before they actually make the thread

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I would agree if we were talking about LA Wayne Simmonds. But this is Philadelphia Wayne Simmonds, who has seasons of 60, 50, and 60 points for his last three years. Forsberg's still a better player, but the difference isn't nearly as dramatic. Not by a long shot.

...a reasoned, decent response. Are you sure you're a fan of one of the teams here?

Really. Can't imagine why...

Probyl cuz they be betta.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
So clearly the absolute value is there in terms of a preds fan perspective but when we consider that this team is gonna have to protect 4 dmen it makes even less sense as we expose a d or expose a really talented forward as our forward depth is still bad. trade doesn't happen for about 10 billion reasons anyways.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The gap between Simmonds and Jarnkrok is much wider than the gap between Eliis and Gudas.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I guess if Subban is going to be playing with Ekholm it would be more tempting, but I would still rather see Ellis and Josi together for ~25 minutes per night than Josi and Gudas. I don't think we need Simmonds that badly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad