Rumor: Flyers/Ottawa Trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I usually agree with not going after potential rentals in these cases, but I also don't think we can do nothing.

The only other viable option outside of bringing in a goalie, is to load up on D and hope Korpisalo can rebound with actual defenders in front him for 60 minutes.

There's no perfect option unfortunately.
I want them to target 1-2 younger goalies and ride the korpse for one more season before maybe buying him out. Brandon Bussi, Jet Greaves, etc. Overpay a tiny bit if necessary.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
I want them to target 1-2 younger goalies and ride the korpse for one more season before maybe buying him out. Brandon Bussi, Jet Greaves, etc. Overpay a tiny bit if necessary.

My concern with that is the domino effect it could cause if we don't make the playoffs again. Brady asking for a trade begin the first domino to fall.

Reactions: scout20

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
The Flyers don not need Krebs( I thought he would have become a better pro) and TK is worth more than the 11th.
Flyers pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad