GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This commentary isn't even bad when you consider mute is a thing and they said dumber shit during the Rags Devils series lol

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** off with this.

also that’s jack and luke’s mom’s maiden name…
I'm hoping they're just not a fan of those particular Weinberg's for some reason and not because that's their name.

Jay is in his 30s now and seems a bit more humble, but he kind of built up a negative reputation (nothing too bad, just seemed like an entitled ass) some years back (when he was in his early 20s), but if you're not into punk rock or hardcore, you wouldn't even know about any of that.

He had been in Slipknot the past 10 years, who are WAAAYYYYYYY more popular than his previous bands, but I don't think they're really as huge as they were 25 years ago.

Now he's in Infectious Grooves, who are a 90s side project of Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies and Robert Trujillo, who's been the Metalica bassist for the last 20 years, but was in Suicidal back in the day before that. Stephen Perkins of Jane's Addiction I believe was the original drummer, but didn't play for them for long.

I know people who know Jay from the music scene. They say he's okay now, but was kind of a douche in his younger years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad