GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Between having Messier and these rando 70s songs that ESPN has been using since they came back to the NHL, it's almost like they're trying to appeal to the people even older than me.

People my age and older would love to see Messier on here because we grew up watching him, but I couldn't give a single shit about him or Chelios. Who they got on TNT now since ESPN didn't bring him back.

If not for Barry Melrose's health which led to his retirement, I'm sure he would be on here still and get a decent amount of screen time for that 90s NHL2NITE nostalgia.

Reactions: Japam and Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Between having Messier and these rando 70s songs that ESPN has been using since they came back to the NHL, it's almost like they're trying to appeal to the people even older than me.

People my age and older would love to see Messier on here because we grew up watching him, but I couldn't give a single shit about him or Chelios. Who they got on TNT now since ESPN didn't bring him back.

If not for Barry Melrose's health which led to his retirement, I'm sure he would be on here still and get a decent amount of screen time for that 90s NHL2NITE nostalgia.
ESPN looking to the future of the sport by trying to capture the ever growing baby boomer demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad