Roster Moves: Flyers bring in 25YO goalie Eetu Makiniemi for training camp tryout

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for your reply, Jack. That is reasonable context but Kolosov was also wasn't some random goaltender coming in at the end of the season. His arrival was highly anticipated and much was made of the opportunity to get him to North America as soon as his season ended. I understand that it would be unreasonable to give him the starter spot so quickly, but why even play Sandstrom (3 games IIRC) at that point?

And if this was their plan, it doesn't appear to have been communicated to Kolosov ... or maybe they just said it in English.
I am not disagreeing with you. As I said I do not agree with how they used him at all.

The Flyers are an incompetent bunch. I can't imagine they didn't lay out the plan to Kolosov and his agent. If they didn't then that is well insert whatever word you want!!!!

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad