GDT: Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens 10/24/17 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..
Where wa pacioretty in the last games? Pacioretty as been a ghost tonight except for his hit in the first and his goal, that's not leading by example

void

Jan 5, 2006
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..

They're both useless bums in my eyes. Is that better?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What the ****? They had two good periods tonight but other than that they've been nothing short of pure trash all season. They deserve the hate they're getting.

Fair, but on paper this team looks solid, i think its similar to the oilers, you guys will bump out of it and go on a run soon :)

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013

Weber scored the second and the 4th... hes not a sniper nor a forward... Pacioretty scored the 5th goal... shows zero emotions, is a forward, the supposed sniper of the team, the pseudo-captain who needs his teamates to do all the work.

Are you kidding us?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006

Your point would hold more weight if Pacioretty had the GWG.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
As much as the team is doing well tonight, we still need help. I will remain skeptical for the next few games.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Fair, but on paper this team looks solid, i think its similar to the oilers, you guys will bump out of it and go on a run soon :)

You think this roster is similar to the Oilers'? What? Are you... you're not being serious, right?

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I got drunk about bought 2 of those Budweiser red light cups and they just came today. My wife had to talk me into setting them up. It was a good day to try them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad