Prospect Info: Florian Xhekaj

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
If Sportsnet waited a year they could have done a story on both brothers at once, now they have to do it again

Reactions: Wats

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Habs lineup for 2028

1688061838932.png

Reactions: Et le But

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Well to waste a 4th on him at least prove they want to keep Arber long term with the team which is great news!
My thoughts exactly. Arber is in my mind very valuable and they need to keep him around despite the glut of D prospects.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Considering how much his brother improved around the same age, he's worth taking a gamble on assuming he has a similar work ethic.
Yeah, I think the play here is they’re hoping for a late bloomer.

I watched them both play for the Bulldogs and Arber was much bigger and imposing. Florian rather thin and you wouldn’t notice him if you weren’t looking for the name.

Having said that - 2 years difference. Dude can fill out and improve under their watch. I like it.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
He is also a Tough SOB like his brother
I like hearing this….with so many small guys we still a few good tough men to patrol the ice and make sure guys aren’t getting enthusiastic to hurt our little guys.

He was drafted to be a meaner Pezzetta. 15-20 points, PK, and actually scare the crap out of people.
I like Pezz’s enthusiasm and he is a great 4th line player….but I kind of wish he would take some fighting lessons from big George L.

Reactions: viceroy

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
The only question I have is does he skate well? Watching Kolesar's impact for Vegas in the playoffs, physicality alone can be an important role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad