Post-Game Talk: Flem

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Battling back for a point on a tough back to back against a desperate team honestly feels like a win. 7/8 points on a brutal road trip so I can’t complain. Glad to see Tarasenko get on the board and Laf stayed hot. Halak was solid again. It will be good to be back at the Garden Monday

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
This is the definition of a game where you take the point. I just hope the worst for lucic

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
This was the first time all season that Panarin phased between Hartemi and Fartemi in the same game.

He was both awesome and terrible. Don't hate the fire at the end, but that play never happens if he doesn't beef an easy pass he makes 8/10 times.

Reactions: FUZfan

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Frustrating game with all the clutch and grab hockey, but happy with the point and no serious injuries.

For a stay at home defensman, Mikkola sure is away from his home alot. Hasn't really burned them yet, but everytime I see him way out of position i'm clenching up.

Halak was awesome. Tarasenko looked better after like 4 giveaways in his first 4 shifts. Chytil still buzzing and seems to have gained some durability. That play in OT was a beaut, shows confidence. Last night he looked off Panarin in OT during a 2 on 1 and ripped a nice shot off. Very happy with his progress lately, he could of had a few tonight.

15's gotta go.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
serious question, who makes the schedule? and how has the CBA not worked something out with regards to back to backs? like I’m ok with having a back to back but the opposition should also be on a back to back as well. and make any distance traveled relatively equal. it just isn’t a quality product when one team is totally gassed like this.

Reactions: Cmox, CLW and bl02

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Also, Goodrow in the top 9 makes the team worse, hopefully that doesn’t stick.

We need to make a trade. I’d expect Drury to be active this week with the team back on the East coast. I think we’re going to see 2 forwards brought in before the deadline. Gallant doesn’t trust Gauthier or Leshiz

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Lucic - bitch

Kadri - bitch

Tafolli - laughable bitch

Dube - twat

That said ….

Chytil has to score a fkn goal somewhere tonite - doorstep sitters - honk after honk - fck off .

Miller was egregious

Fox was heinous early

Vesey’s shine is off - he’s a 9 goal scorer who gets 29 goal scorer chances - get me Kane.

Good point tho …

Roll on

• Haha
Reactions: CF84

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Like others have said 7 of 8 points on this road trip are fantastic. You can't win every game. 22-4-4 since early December. That's insanely good. The furthest west they go is Detroit for the rest of the season. Thank God no more west coast.

serious question, who makes the schedule? and how has the CBA not worked something out with regards to back to backs? like I’m ok with having a back to back but the opposition should also be on a back to back as well. and make any distance traveled relatively equal. it just isn’t a quality product when one team is totally gassed like this.
6 more B2B's in their last 26 games. Complete and utter joke of a league.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Was the Lucic gif on Chytil dirty? Was listening to the game on the radio after a long drive home from an all day poker game.

I had the Calgary radio guys who are f***ing awful. Legit, worst radio crew I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. They called the game fine but man... they are idiots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad