GDT: Flames vs Canucks 6:00 pm MT - Sportsnet

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
They're giving us all our goals and pps in the first preason game. Then it's like :nono:

I'm almost expecting Jim Peplinski to skate out with the old puck on a string all-star skills comp trick.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted user

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Which channel are you guys watching for Ball and Hrudey, I've tried 3 different Sportsnets and it's all the Canucks homer broadcast.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I take very little from pre-season games, as most of you know, I am in the firm "they mean nothing" camp... but I will say, I think this can be good for confidence, after the season Markstrom had, putting up 2 shutout periods, the latter actually having shots, it's good for him. Huberdeau is in the same camp, had a rough year, but this should help with confidence. Also Coronato, his first pre-season game and he has 3 points, again a confidence builder for 3 guys that it can make a huge difference for.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Eh, the Sportsnet broadcast hasn't been terrible, IMO. There's plenty of time for /that/. 😆

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
9-0 and going strong. Gonna miss that sour grapes look on the coach's face win or lose. Sutter was consistent if nothing else.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Which channel are you guys watching for Ball and Hrudey, I've tried 3 different Sportsnets and it's all the Canucks homer broadcast.

It's all Canucks broadcast team doing this game. I was just joking at Hrudey's inability to say Ruzicka.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad