Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
grits would be more like a corn based porridge

1280px-Grits1.jpg

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
What annoys me most about Bollig isn't his habit of taking penalties, it's his ****ing smug ****-eating grin as he skates to the box.

Eat a **** you stupid idiot. You just put the team on the PK, why are you smiling?

lololol this is what I thought too.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
he must have loathed Iggy smiling and laughing in interviews after every loss.

In fairness it was never Iggy's fault that the Flames lost, until the last couple of seasons he was in Calgary (in which case he was sometimes a primary culprit). Plus, he never looked happy about it; he was just polite and genial.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Grits is a lot like cream of wheat. A creamier polenta with more texture would be an accurate description.

For me, I like it when Bollig takes a penalty for being too rough - that extra punch, or slamming a guy into the goalie. Well maybe not like, but certainly tolerate it. I will take those penalties 10/10 times over lazy hooking or holding penalties.

I think the "**** eating grin" (at least for the goalie interference penalty) was as much an expression of "are you kidding me?" to the referee for calling him for what wasn't called earlier (same exact play) or general disbelief that there was a call made.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Grits is a lot like cream of wheat. A creamier polenta with more texture would be an accurate description.

For me, I like it when Bollig takes a penalty for being too rough - that extra punch, or slamming a guy into the goalie. Well maybe not like, but certainly tolerate it. I will take those penalties 10/10 times over lazy hooking or holding penalties.

I think the "**** eating grin" (at least for the goalie interference penalty) was as much an expression of "are you kidding me?" to the referee for calling him for what wasn't called earlier (same exact play) or general disbelief that there was a call made.
Exactly how I feel too.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Only 4 hours before the game starts. I should try to get some sleep before the game but I'm not tired :help:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
telus is really not updating the channel listings for SNF this year. I don't think they have listed a single flames game on that channel on the menu yet this year.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Wait. People don't like cream corn? I love that ****. And grits sound good too

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Wait. People don't like cream corn? I love that ****. And grits sound good too
I liked cream corn when I was a kid, but we had it all the time, eventually I started to hate it. I probably haven't touched it in 15 years now, in fact I probably haven't eaten a single canned vegetable in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad