GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 3.21.16 | 7:30 on TSN4 | Clash of Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Given how players from Toronto always seem to play great against the Leafs at the Air Canada Centre, I wonder if Monahan and Bennett will have a good night for the Flames?

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Hopefully just enough to tease some short-sighted GM into taking him off our hands this summer.

Now that the pressure's off, it's too little and far too late. All he can do now is ruin the tank.

Great job Bernie!

Hopefully he posts a shutout just for you tonight.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So... Kadri can't remember the throat slash, but he remembers the hit? :laugh:

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
So... Kadri can't remember the throat slash, but he remembers the hit? :laugh:

He didn't remember the reaction because it was in the heat of the moment. Of course he remembers the reason he was so pissed.

And I'm pretty sure now that he's seen it he remembers the whole incident. Thats probably what makes him most mad, he knows it was his fault and the hit was clean.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Anyone know if it's true that the game is being broadcasted on both Sportsnet and TSN tonight? Saw that on Twitter, not at home to check

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
SNW is also showing it. Probably the blacked out Calgary feed.

Oh I see, thanks. I really wanted to see a showdown between the 2, watch SN get smoked then maybe finally they will understand their broadcasts are complete garbage compared to the competition.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
oh I'm sure he remembers the "talking to" he got about that more than the hit ;)

:laugh: probably.

and before people get mad, it was really tongue in cheek. I've played sports, and i am very "eyebrow" raise when people keep going "oh yah I don't remember." you totally remember. I am a very quiet person and I very rarely swear.... until I'm on the field of play :laugh:

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
If you think praying to the hockey gods works, try praying to win the lottery rather than praying for 30th.

:huh: The hockey gods don't control the lottery odds hence the name hockey gods.

Don't you know anything? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad