GDT: Flames at Jets. 6pm MT, not on TV.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Rittich is gonna get no playing time other than half of that split squad, then...

Least Tkachuk is finally ready

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
4 - Tyler Wotherspoon
26 - Michael Stone
42 - Juuso Valimaki
44 - Matt Bartkowski
54 - Rasmus Andersson
61 - Brett Kulak

Definitely a test for that last D spot. Should be a hard test too, because here's the Jets forward lineup

Sara Orlesky‏Verified account @saraorlesky
#NHLJets lines at morning skate:
Connor Scheifele Wheeler
Ehlers Petan Laine
Perreault Lowry Dano
Matthias Copp Tanev

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Also, I hope they pair Tkachuk with Monahan tonight, if for no other reason just to fuel the "Who centres Gaudreau" debate even more

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Projected lines:

Tkachuk-Monahan-Foo
Poirier-Jankowski-Hathaway
Cramarossa-Hrivik-Lazar
Gazdic-Dube-Lomberg

Wotherspoon-Kulak
Valimaki-Andersson
Bartkowski-Stone

Lack

I'm excited to see the top two lines. And nothing else really. And by "see", I mean watch 45 seconds of highlights tomorrow.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I'm gonna laugh when Stone looks horrible and people are calling for Andersson to get that last RD spot over him

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Unless Lack monumentally ***** the bed tonight, he'll be with Calgary on opening night

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Happy we're seeing Tkachuk with Monahan tonight, it's about the only bright spot on the roster.

Hoping we see at least 1 (or more) of Wotherspoon, Rasmus or Valimaki really step up tonight so the Flames can jettison Bartkowski into the sun.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I wonder, is there any realistic chance Lack could start in the AHL?

Doubt.

I think he is given the Brian Elliott playoff treatment. All the rope in the world to hang himself. Once GG'd, he will be sent to wherever permanently. (Trade, AHL, Europe etc.)

That being said, most of our other goalies have seen similar treatment.

Happy we're seeing Tkachuk with Monahan tonight, it's about the only bright spot on the roster.

Hoping we see at least 1 (or more) of Wotherspoon, Rasmus or Valimaki really step up tonight so the Flames can jettison Bartkowski into the sun.

Bart's skating IMO is hands down better than the others when I watch him. This annoys me to no end. I do think Barts should be sent down for TSpoon and Kulak, but visually, that's a huge facet that sticks out.

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
Yeah not good that they're putting Bartkowski with Stone tonight, seems he has the leg up on the competition.

I'd rather he start as the #7 and put Wotherspoon, Valimaki or Andersson with Stone. Kulak has sucked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad