U18: Five Nations Tournament in Tábor, Czechia (4-10 November)

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Will be a good test for the USA.

We’ve been getting beat easily in the early going by NCAA and USHL teams. Against some supposedly weaker competition here, it’ll be a good test to see where this team stands.

We’re hosting U18 Worlds this year, and there’s real worry we won’t have a good team, but I think it’s probably too early to say that.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It is a decent looking squad. Frolo is also one to keep an eye on. Dravecky, I hope, is in for a hell of a year as he looked a bit shakey at Hlinka but seems to be off to a great start in Sweden.

I can't complain about much to be honest and I am also a big Poletin fan.

While Extraliga is far from a gold standard, some of the guys have already played in that league which is pretty impressive.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
It is a decent looking squad. Frolo is also one to keep an eye on. Dravecky, I hope, is in for a hell of a year as he looked a bit shakey at Hlinka but seems to be off to a great start in Sweden.

I can't complain about much to be honest and I am also a big Poletin fan.

While Extraliga is far from a gold standard, some of the guys have already played in that league which is pretty impressive.
It's a very nice looking group considering the players missing (NA group + the trio that got called up to U20 instead).

Agree on Dravecky, hoping to see a much different player compared to his Hlinka version. He has looked pretty good in the Swedish U20 league from what I have seen.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It's a very nice looking group considering the players missing (NA group + the trio that got called up to U20 instead).

Agree on Dravecky, hoping to see a much different player compared to his Hlinka version. He has looked pretty good in the Swedish U20 league from what I have seen.
Think our U18 team in April finally won't screw it up? Seems like we have a lot of good options for them.

Every Dravecky tweet I see he looks dominant. Hoping that is the case! He scared the shit out of me at Hinka. But he was younger than everyone and D is hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad