News Article: First Woman to be hired as an NHL coach. Jessica Campbell hired by the Kraken

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022

I think this is good news for the sport. NHL coaching is a tough gig for anyone. Wish her success.
Good stuff... about time!

Interesting to observe that the post you cited is from Cheryl Pounder. She is somebody whose hockey analyses I have watched for some time and very much value. She's incredibly honest in her assessments, on point without being mean about... just forthright. I often wonder why she is not in NHL team management, scouting or coaching.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Good stuff... about time!

Interesting to observe that the post you cited is from Cheryl Pounder. She is somebody whose hockey analyses I have watched for some time and very much value. She's incredibly honest in her assessments, on point without being mean about... just forthright. I often wonder why she is not in NHL team management, scouting or coaching.
Cheryl sees quite a bit and communicates really well. I like her... Seattle is ahead of the curve bringing women into the NHL. Good to see.

Beech

What A Wonderful Day
Nov 25, 2020
there is a TSN/ESPN documentary on her. It was played a great deal in 2023.. slightly less so in 2024.

Dan Bylsma was her HC on the Searle AHL affiliate. With his promotion to HC of Seattle, it made sense to bring his staff.

Nice that he is being good to his staff.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Good luck to her, her and the rest of the coaching staff is going to have to get creative to get Chandler to play in a way that makes his $6.25 million aav worth it

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Awesome news

Especially because Stylizer must be raging and hitting F5 on Joe Rogan to get his talking points
Are you saying Joe Rogan is a misogynist and there for I need him to give me misogynist talking points?

It's funny when people who have no idea what they are talking about, out themselves. lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad