First Time Here Since ???? -- Give Me A New Username (Utah Style)

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Randomly decided to sign back in today for the first time in quite a few years and I'm trying to figure out who is who again. Thanks to those who have kept their names the same. The rest of you? How DARE you!

Anyway, for some offseason fun -- let's decide my username again. I think my previous iterations Head Goose and PublicEnemy were both from HF vote/suggestion?

So I implore you all to come up with some ideas for me and I'll make a series of polls for it. My username fate is in your hands, hfcanes.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
No one has used the name Adolf in a long time, should be clear to use it and be unique.
True story, in my German 2 class our teacher had us introduce ourselves using the German name we had picked the previous year. I couldn't remember what I had chosen, and all the other names I could think of had been used by other students.

I could only think of one, and he was not amused when I said "Ich bin Adolf."

Then the next year, in German 3, I was absolutely zoned out in class and answered "Mexican" when he asked me what language they speak in Mexico.

We really don't pay public school teachers enough.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Hootie McBoob
Chesty LaRue
Busty St. Claire

If we're going that route I'll submit for consideration: Buster Hyman.

Was always tempted to use that on a classroom sign in sheet where the teacher might call out the roll, but never did it because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep from bursting out laughing and reveal myself to be the culprit if one did read it out loud.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Randomly decided to sign back in today for the first time in quite a few years and I'm trying to figure out who is who again. Thanks to those who have kept their names the same. The rest of you? How DARE you!

Anyway, for some offseason fun -- let's decide my username again. I think my previous iterations Head Goose and PublicEnemy were both from HF vote/suggestion?

So I implore you all to come up with some ideas for me and I'll make a series of polls for it. My username fate is in your hands, hfcanes.

After seeing the way this thread has evolved, the question that springs to mind is:

Did you miss us? :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad