Speculation: First big trade?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Savoie or Ritchie. For a goalie (Colorado) and a blueliner (Edmonton).

Nashville also is 0-2 and fully in win-now mode

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Will be interesting to compare them throughout their careers
Definitely. I was really disappointed that the Sharks didn't get Bedard last year. I feel like Celebrini is/has been slept on as an elite talent. I think there's a real possibility that he ends up the better of the two, but I wouldn't necessarily bank on it either.

Reactions: HabsQC

Imgoingtowork

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Be traded:

Rantanen to an unclear team because can't be debated until what another team offers for this world class Finns or I think the trade Larkin to Montreal and Slafkovsky and a defenseman to Detroit.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Be traded:

Rantanen to an unclear team because can't be debated until what another team offers for this world class Finns or I think the trade Larkin to Montreal and Slafkovsky and a defenseman to Detroit.
Larkin is almost thirty with less upside than slaf. In the back half of last season slaf already out produced him. Why would we trade to get eight years older and then also add for the privilege for a guy who has 3-4 years before a decline from a fairly average peak?

• Haha
Reactions: Imgoingtowork

Imgoingtowork

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Larkin is almost thirty with less upside than slaf. In the back half of last season slaf already out produced him. Why would we trade to get eight years older and then also add for the privilege for a guy who has 3-4 years before a decline from a fairly average peak?

Slafkovsky's peaking is coming now why not in Detroit why not Slafkovsky in Detroit?

Last edited:

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Utah added Sergachev so I doubt it's them. I think he goes to Nashville or one of the Florida teams

I think you are spot on for those teams. FLA‘s defense has taken a hit losing Montour and OEL last year. I think they ll see if Boqvist becomes a new Forsling but if not I d see them add Anderson sooner rather than later. Big issue is lack of draft capital though. TBL same thing, regarding draft capital and weak RHD. NSH has the advantage of having cap space and draft capital right now

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
I would rather have Holloway than Jeff Skinner. Holloway has actually looked good on Draisaitls wing. This isn't a prime Skinner, his best years are behind him and there's a reason why Buffalo bought him out.
Even prime Skinner was abysmal defensively. I thought it was laughable Oilers fans selling me on depth scoring being their #1 need. The Oilers 2-3 Phillip Denault type players and less Jeff Skinners.

Ledge And Dairy

I think you are spot on for those teams. FLA‘s defense has taken a hit losing Montour and OEL last year. I think they ll see if Boqvist becomes a new Forsling but if not I d see them add Anderson sooner rather than later. Big issue is lack of draft capital though. TBL same thing, regarding draft capital and weak RHD. NSH has the advantage of having cap space and draft capital right now
Both Florida teams have the draft capitol and prospects to be able to land him, they just don't have the ability to outbid a team like Nashville if the Preds so choose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad