Fire Briere

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
so the press conference is finished:

Briere said:

Mitchkov will be trained by Torts and he is very proud and in joy seeing Torts showing Mitchkov how to be a pro in the NHL. Maybe he needs to sit him for a few minutes. Maybe he call him out. But all in all Mitchkov will learn about the life of a pro from one of the best in Torts!

I WANT TO VOMIT!!! f*** THIS FRANCHISE, f*** YOU BRIERE! FIRE HIM RIGHT NOW!

FIRE ALL OF THIS DINOSAURS INTO THE SUNSET!

SIGNING JOHNSON; EXTENDING HATHAWAY WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE; LET TORTS BENCH MITCHKOV!!!

All things are fireable offenses!

WE ALL KNOW IT WEEKS AGO! BUT IT HAPPENS EVERYTHING HOW MOST OF US HAVE PREDICTED IT! BUT WE ARE ONLY NEGATIVE!!!

f*** THIS FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
The crazy thing is, as much as people are pissed about a Briere, I think he was the last guy I was most excited about to see him play in Philly until Michkov now. Michkov is without a doubt a building block for a championship, def downplayed him a bit in the interview but whatever. Obviously you need more pieces but Michkov will certainly be the straw that stirs the drink on a championship run, something along the lines of a Kucherov / Kane, I think he’s gonna be that great in his prime. So excited for hockey next year, just to see Michkov lol

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
The crazy thing is, as much as people are pissed about a Briere, I think he was the last guy I was most excited about to see him play in Philly until Michkov now. Michkov is without a doubt a building block for a championship, def downplayed him a bit in the interview but whatever. Obviously you need more pieces but Michkov will certainly be the straw that stirs the drink on a championship run, something along the lines of a Kucherov / Kane, I think he’s gonna be that great in his prime. So excited for hockey next year, just to see Michkov lol

Just need a Point, Stamkos, Hedman, and Vasilevsky to go with him

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
They still have no plan.

Are they fast tracking this? Seems like it bc theyre keeping laughton and extending tk and hathaway.

...but then theyre going all in on next years draft...so players 4-5 years away from contributing.

Stop trying to have it both ways!!

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
It’s better to laugh than cry at this point.
if you meant me, i can assure you i dont cry anymore. Years ago i was stunned, and in a bad mood for days after such a day. Or after a bad draft. Now iam just angry for 1 hour and go on to live my life!

Iam most angry about the media and guys on here and twitter who always call us negative and all this shit when we be right mostly every single time!

We dont use hindsight, we use foresight! And we are mostly correct!

But nevertheless the next post of us being too negative is 1 minute away!

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
They still have no plan.

Are they fast tracking this? Seems like it bc theyre keeping laughton and extending tk and hathaway.

...but then theyre going all in on next years draft...so players 4-5 years away from contributing.

Stop trying to have it both ways!!
For me its the following:

The PHLY Podcast has mentioning it a few times now!

In 2026 a lot of high level talent free agents could potential hit the market. All Contracts they have added and all buyout they have done are ending before that season! They want to buy their way out of this misery like they have done before the salary cap era! They think its enough to recruit 2nd line top4 pair talent in Draft and signings before, cause they sign #1 center and #1D from the free agent class 2026!

This plan is surely stupid as hell! But in my eyes its exactly what they plan.

The signings of TK and the no Trade with Seeler, Laughton and so on is to please the authentic fans till 2026 is coming. They fear the image of the Franchise will suffer with authentic fans when they rly tank or rebuild. So they will have players who fit the FYLERS Identity although its useless cause they will go nowhere!

Just my two cents!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
All of yall still paging attention to this dumpster fire while me and @Chinatown88 just over here sippin choccie milk and eating double stuff oreos enjoying ourselves...
I've been a good noodle and haven't been eating junk food. You're over here with Oreos on top of the choccy milk?

Also it's difficult for some of the homies but the the sooner you stop giving your heart and soul to the franchise the better off you'll be. They don't deserve you, your time or your wallet.

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Just to remind everyone of our development program after we just have drafted new prospects!

Director, Player DevelopmentRiley Armstrong
Assistant Director, Player DevelopmentNick Schultz
Player DevelopmentSam Morin
Player DevelopmentChris Stewart

Its clearly the best development program in the NHL so every young player (like Mitchkov!) will get the best pro development in the NHL!

Yay Flyers!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Anyone know why the f*** we bought out Atkinson when we did 0000 with the cap space so far lol
They can get under the cap ceiling without putting the Two Ryans on LTIR right away if they can get Brink and Zamula signed cheaply. Also, Cam would be the 6th RW on the roster.

ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES
Tooltip
BONUSESCAP SPACE
22$88,000,000$87,929,761$245,000$3,300,000$70,239
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Farabee, Joel
$5,000,000

Couturier, Sean
$7,750,000

Konecny, Travis
$5,500,000

Tippett, Owen
$6,200,000

Frost, Morgan
$2,100,000

Waivers ExemptMichkov, Matvei
$950,000 (
Performance Bonus
$3,300,000)

Waivers ExemptFoerster, Tyson
$863,333

Laughton, Scott
$3,000,000

Brink, Bobby
$1,300,000

Cates, Noah
$2,625,000

Poehling, Ryan
$1,900,000

Hathaway, Garnet
$2,375,000

Deslauriers, Nicolas
$1,750,000
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
York, Cam
$1,600,000

Sanheim, Travis
$6,250,000

Fedotov, Ivan
$3,275,000

Seeler, Nick
$2,700,000

Drysdale, Jamie
$2,300,000

Ersson, Samuel
$1,450,000

Zamula, Yegor
$1,000,000

Ristolainen, Rasmus
$5,100,000

Johnson, Erik
$1,000,000

ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
Johansen, Ryan
$4,000,000
Ellis, Ryan
$6,250,000

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad