GDT: Final Pre-season game Detroit @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Ill be at the game. Stoked!
Like, Robertson finna kill on there live sire! :clap: likw, thats hard! He has been a doggfighting for his this preseason. Now we also have a heavy d-lineup. Tough guys to play against, so you will be entertaint like crowe in Gladiator. The Gladiator II with Denzel will also be avalailable before christmas time, so thats hard too. Enjoy life. And be good to each other. Hard.

Reaves is just an absolute beast for us! :leafs:

TheMadHatTrick

Nov 2, 2008
Nice to see Myers in there. I still think he has NHL ability with his size/skating combination. Could see him steal Liljegren's spot on the 3rd pairing until Hakanpaa returns.

Reactions: horner

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Nice to see Myers in there. I still think he has NHL ability with his size/skating combination. Could see him steal Liljegren's spot on the 3rd pairing until Hakanpaa returns.

I think the only locks at this point are Rielly, McCabe, OEL, and Tanev.

Timmins, Rifai, Myers, Benoit, and Liljegren are all fighting for the bottom pairing.

They have been the best in that order probably.

But it is basically flipped with NHL experience, so I am curious how this will go.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I think the only locks at this point are Rielly, McCabe, OEL, and Tanev.

Timmins, Rifai, Myers, Benoit, and Liljegren are all fighting for the bottom pairing.

They have been the best in that order probably.

But it is basically flipped with NHL experience, so I am curious how this will go.
Going to be an interesting few days to say the least. No matter what though people will be unhappy lol

Reactions: notbias

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
1728171446046.png

RIP coach.

Killed by HFBoards hierarchy.

Je me souviens

Reactions: Altair

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad