GDT: Final Pre-season game Detroit @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He looks like his old self before those unfortunate injuries, definitely earned it

Pretty solid pre-season. He's been physical and has shown some ability offensively. But he's very much similar to JT. We'll see how he does through the season.

Last edited:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He definitely was. I'm wondering if he's over thinking or maybe he just didn't do much work this off season cause he played till June

He's heavier/stronger than he was. It's possible the heavy schedule has been hard to get adjusted too but it's likely the growth physically will need adjusting. Either way, development isn't linear. Sometimes you need a little longer to cook. He'll still be a good player down the line.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
TSN has it.
Right, so it will be on TSN4 in the Leafs region, TSN2 in the Habs region and on Sportsnet+ Premium in other regions. Based on their comment, they prob live out west where it is indeed blacked out on TSN.

Edit: I am out of it. We are playing DET not MTL... preseason is too long. So game is blacked out outside the Leafs region across the country on TSN4. Sportsnet+ Premium is still the only legal option.

Last edited:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
LOL and Nylander center experiment comes to an end :laugh:

"get a hobby"

What a clown. Is he really surprised a sports radio host is talking about this?

How about making a trade?

Trade is inevitable if Leafs want to get cap compliant especially if patches and lorentz are gonna be signed. I think cap compliance window is Monday 5 pm with roster compliance of max 23 too

Last edited:

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
LOL and Nylander center experiment comes to an end :laugh:

Trade is inevitable if Leafs want to get cap compliant especially if patches and lorentz are gonna be signed. I think cap compliance window is Monday 5 pm with roster compliance of max 23 too
There won't be any trade. The Leafs will dump a couple of guys on LTIR and that will solve the cap issues. By the time those guys come back, they will have dumped someone else on LTIR. The whole thing is a charade. The only guy that may end up being lost in all of this is Timmins, and who cares if that happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad