FIFA / FM Thread

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Premier League TOTS has been released. I am pretty underwhelmed. Was excited that I saved 30 packs but now that I see the team, it's nowhere near as good as last year.

Last year we had 11 players 95 rated or above. This year we have 4. There was also 20 players in packs this year there are only 15. Poor.

Wonder what the Saudi League TOTS looks like, I think Banega and Romarinho could be very good.

They've managed the power creep all year. I'm not super surprised with the lower TOTS ratings...

With the Euros this summer and the pretty huge success Summer Heat was last year, EA is planning for some big promos with some juiced cards to bridge the gap until 22.

Reactions: Mitch nylander

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Rivals needs to be burned to f***ing ground and rebuilt for Fifa 22. I played about 13 games of Div 1 rivals trying to get my points to get rank 1 and its still looking like I'm not going to get it. The 30 game limit is an absolute joke.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Yuck, not even a second league, was hoping to get some cool Saudi league cards. We only got an average prem team of the season.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Looks like they aren’t doing a Saudi league tots, a mls tots, a latam tots, a superlig tots, a eredivisie tots.
Instead they are only doing 15 items in a rest of the world tots.

Not a fan at all. Seems like Ea is being lazy.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Looks like they aren’t doing a Saudi league tots, a mls tots, a latam tots, a superlig tots, a eredivisie tots.
Instead they are only doing 15 items in a rest of the world tots.

Not a fan at all. Seems like Ea is being lazy.

IIRC last year the off league tots were released on the following Monday after a big league was released on Friday because the current EFL team is still in packs right now. I suspect that they're going to do that again this year.

Opened a couple packs so far. No tots, but I did manage to pack this bad boy

frkz0Jwl.jpg

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
IIRC last year the off league tots were released on the following Monday after a big league was released on Friday because the current EFL team is still in packs right now. I suspect that they're going to do that again this year.

frkz0Jwl.jpg
He's so good. My club top scorer this year and it's not even close.

Reactions: kingsboy11

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Welp finally gave in and started playing last month. Kind of brutal to start in such a hole compared to everyone but my team is coming along ok. I did showdown Dzeko and that guy is an absolute monster.

Did the community TOTS SBC and got Barnes too which I was pretty thrilled with as well.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016

frkz0Jwl.jpg

Edit: you're right, I'll keep my packs for Monday.

Also what a pull.

Last edited:

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
End up opening my packs today including the 83x25, couldn't wait till Monday lol. Got 4 EFL tots, no prem tots.

My 83*25 got me 9 walkouts (TOTS Helik, IF Klaassen, Mane, Aguero, Neuer, Handanovic, Busquets, Gomez, Sommer) was pretty pleased with that.

Decided to play weekend league for the first time in a month or so, it was a mess to begin with. Went 0-5 to start, was dominating possession but would still lose. Nobody could finish, not Rooney, not Neres, not Sarr etc. Was trying different players out and nothing was working until I found two surprising heroes. TOTY Nominee Immobile and Player moments Giroud have been monsters. I've won my last 4 since starting giroud and subbing Immobile at the start of games.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Started out 8-2 yesterday, but went 5-5 today getting shutout in 4 of those losses. If anybody has some really good offensive tactics please let me know

Reactions: robertmac43

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
10-6 at the moment... Hung out with the family this afternoon so I could only play 6 games. Gonna be a struggle to get 14 in tomorrow after work...I don't get home until 4:30 and usually spend some time with the wife. May have to quit games which I hate doing.

60 goals for through 16 games is pretty solid though.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Completely bottled Gold 1. Switched to a 352 and won my first 5 games today and thought to myself I've got it sewn up and ended up losing 4 in a row. Just gutted right now. Just heartbroken.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Did about 50 premium prem upgrades and about 45 normal prem upgrades. Got TOTS Ederson twice, duplicate Souček TOTS, Rubin Dias TOTS, Wesley Fofana TOTS. I have so much fodder right now, thinking of doing either Dalglish or Essien.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Banega TOTS and Romarinho TOTS look like two of the best midfielders in the game. Phenomenal cards.

The rest of the team is pretty crappy. The objective looks alright, and as do Carillo and Gomis.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Completed the midfielder icon upgrade for free and got moments Gerrard. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Did about 50 premium prem upgrades and about 45 normal prem upgrades. Got TOTS Ederson twice, duplicate Souček TOTS, Rubin Dias TOTS, Wesley Fofana TOTS. I have so much fodder right now, thinking of doing either Dalglish or Essien.

Attachments

• 4E350125-95D1-4C94-9C21-836DF38765C8.jpeg
    4E350125-95D1-4C94-9C21-836DF38765C8.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad