Faulk-Broberg Pairing Playing Better Than Parayko-Leddy

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
to be fair, there are a lot of players over the years that I hoped failed, at least while they were playing for certain franchises
I’ve definitely wanted teams to fail and fail hard, but I can see the motivation to want a specific player to fail. I’m sure I’ve done that before. Let me have a little drama, please. wink

Reactions: joe galiba

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Broberg is the next Lidstrom..

*ducks and runs for cover*

JK, or am I?

I really like his game. Hes just good in all areas. Positionally solid, great skater, passer and Im having trouble thinking of one time he made a major mistake. I have no problem thinking of multiple for the rest of the DMen

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
to be fair, there are a lot of players over the years that I hoped failed, at least while they were playing for certain franchises
You wouldnt be a fan if you didnt root against opposing players/teams.

If you want one team to win you must root for the entire league to fail so they can succeed.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Broberg has looked every bit a top 4 man. I wouldn't call him quiet, but he doesn't show a ton of flash. His ceiling is probably that of a complimentary 1st pairing.

Advanced stats for hockey are irrelevant without a large sample size. Broberg wont end up with a +82 on the season. But he is easily passing the eye test.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
The best thing I can say about Broberg right now is that the Blues would be in trouble without him logging 20 minutes/game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad