FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@MMC will the Brewery X Biergarten deck still be available to everyone next season? I will be there early Dec for some games.

Reactions: MMC

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Don't know for sure but haven't heard otherwise

Thanks, some games will go to the actual brewery X, and take a Lyft over to the game, but also like to have one there at Honda Center. I just hate paying 60 bucks just so I can sit by the fire pits and sip on a beer before puck drop or during intermission.

I usually get the club level seats (300’s), which is easy access to the Biergarten deck. Don’t care about not being able to go inside where there is a unique menu.

• Love
Reactions: MMC

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thank god. The amount of times I have had to redirect Pond newbies to the proper stairwells so they didn’t accidentally leave the arena in between periods is countless.

I probably was one of them. Not being from the area. :sarcasm:

But I’m getting better , went to more Ducks games than games at MSG, last season.

I am able to land club seats for like 125-150 a ticket, can’t even get into the building at MSG for that price a lot of games. Lol.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I probably was one of them. Not being from the area. :sarcasm:

But I’m getting better , went to more Ducks games than games at MSG, last season.

I am able to land club seats for like 125-150 a ticket, can’t even get into the building at MSG for that price a lot of games. Lol.
Isn't that what they charge for parking at MSG?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Just got an email inviting me to some special employee preview event of OCVibe in 2 weeks, should be interesting to see
Pretty cool event, though unfortunately the tequila bar and wine tasting station that I’m assuming was open for shareholders and corporate partners was closed for us

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
image.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad