GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2024-25 Season All Leagues Info!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What time would you prefer to start the draft?

• 1Pm

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3pm

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 5pm

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Still need all the teams below to confirm if they will be playing this season?

Dr Beinfest
Panthers Rock
Mogo's Mob

AwesomePanthers
Big Bjugs
Benched
Pukboys

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
@Beezer Tried to send out the Reminder via Email.

I am on vacation right so I gotta Do all via mobile Phone and is not working so well at all. Trying to Set it all up just in case

Reactions: Beezer

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
@Beezer Tried to send out the Reminder via Email.

I am on vacation right so I gotta Do all via mobile Phone and is not working so well at all. Trying to Set it all up just in case

Let me know if any of them respond directly to you. Setup your draft date time for now. May have to open up public spots to fill last couple in your league?

Or do we want to do just league A as a 12x team league this season??? Let me know guys.

If none of the others respond, Booth, gizmo and Beinfest can join league A as a 12 team league.

Reactions: Boothinator

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Thanks mogo for responding.

If others don’t respond by Wednesday I’ll send out invites for gizmo n booth to join league A.
League A would then be a 12x team league this season.

If more respond we will look at filling the empty slots in league B with public players this season.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Thanks mogo for responding.

If others don’t respond by Wednesday I’ll send out invites for gizmo n booth to join league A.
League A would then be a 12x team league this season.

If more respond we will look at filling the empty slots in league B with public players this season.
groaaaaan, dont like the 12 ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad