GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2023-24 All Leagues Info

What time would you like Draft start time to be?

• 1pm Draft Start

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 3pm Draft Star

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5pm Draft Start

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, I'm your mod for League A again this year. League B should still be same as well pending last seasons results. Didn't have league C last season due to less interest from covid, etc. Will add back in if there is renewed interest.

All Leagues will again have the exact same stat scoring categories and such and if anything is to be changed it will need to be voted on in this thread and if the majority agree it will be changed in all Leagues. The scoring categories are below. There are 11 categories which I think is plenty. We will be using the same format as last season unless we vote to change something.

Skater categories:
Goals * Assists * PP Points * +/- * SHP * PIM * FO wins * Hits

Goalie categories:
Wins * GAA * Save% * SO

Draft date has been setup for Sunday October 1st with a 3pm tentative start time. I will leave it up to you guys to vote for early afternoon(1pm-4pm), mid day(3pm-6pm) or evening draft(5pm-8pm)?

The top 8 teams from each league last year will be given 2wks to signup once yahoo leagues are up and if they don't they will forfeit their spot to someone else. After the 10 League A teams have been confirmed, we will then focus on League B, and after that League C. If we get enough people we can see about adding a League D this year. If your name is in the top 10, check your mailbox as invites will be sent to signup as soon as yahoo leagues are up. If you do get a league invite and/or automatic renewal, please still confirm in this thread you will be playing or you may lose your spot!

Also, to make it easier for everyone and to keep track of who's who for future League play signups your hfboards name must be a part of your name(example: Beezer's Panthers).

Bottom 2 from League A to Join League B this season
Top 2 from League B to Join League A this season

Bottom 2 from League B to Join League C this season
Top 2 from League C to Join League B this season

These are not official yet until I see last seasons standings for each league! Can someone from Leagues B & C get me a snapshot showing the final standings/results please.

Draft Date/Time: TBD at either 1pm, 3pm or 5pm Eastern Time!

Current list of entries:

Blue means you are confirmed and have already joined your League:

Bolded means you have checked in & will be playing this season but still need to join your League:

Red means you need to check in and join your League:

League A Signups: Draft:
1-CHGoalie27(2022-23 Champion!)
2-Beezer (Commish)
3-Project Panthers

4-Ciccarrelli22eh
5-JP Mick
6-skippy
7-Laus723 Enforcers
8-I Am Not Exposed
Panteras(League B Champion)(Moving up to League A this season)
CoolioFunk(League B Runner-Up)(Moving up to League A this season)

League B Signups: Draft:
9-Dr. Beinfest(Moving down to League B this season)
10-Panthers Rock(Moving down to League B this season)
4-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)
5-Gizmo Forsling

6-Benched
7-Big Bjugs

8-Pukboys
9-Mogo's Mob
Cats711

10-AwesomePanthers(Not competing this season)
3-Iam76 (retiring for upcoming season)

Reserves or League C Signups:
FlaPanthers18
Pumaconcolorcoryi
Thunderheart Team 3

Cowboy 82nd Voodo
Juggernaut27's 27's
PantherboyHTR Ver1.0
Canadianpantherfan
Johano90
Crousemissile
Flying Chalupa
Swede93
Blad Meaning Gud
Panthersfan94
Bure1096
kittysgotclaws
Panthers Are Red

Team Aksu
FlaPnthrsPunk
FlaPanthers11
Catsfan
LobsterMobster
Shockley's Sharks
Holy Jokinen
Tim Murray???
Kulikov's Kings???
Aaron Ekbald???
HockeyRulez
Vendetta
Haj
Senor sparkman
Peterbiz09

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
We are back for another exciting fantasy hockey season! Draft date is set for Sunday October 1st which is the week before the start of the season. if leagues aren’t finalized by september 30th it will be delayed to October 8th.

please post below to confirm you will be returning this season!

If someone from League B could get me a snapshot of the final season standings please so I can update the board as soon as possible and get leagues finalized.

Boothinator if you could renew League B please. And set live draft for Sunday October 1st 3pm please.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
The A League Champ is ready!
1693337125615.png

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I won league B
Congrats you’ll be moving up to League A this season!

I dont know. I love the draft but I forget I have a team after first couple weeks ;)

will you be joining us? You know you want to!

Can someone from League B post a pic of the final standings please?

Boothinator if you could renew League B as well and set the date/time of the draft in opening post pls.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Anyone else that would like to join pls comment below. Returning teams please also confirm you will be participating if you haven’t commented already in this thread.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Congrats you’ll be moving up to League A this season!

will you be joining us? You know you want to!

Can someone from League B post a pic of the final standings please?

Boothinator if you could renew League B as well and set the date/time of the draft in opening post pls.

If it doesnt matter that I show up for the draft and forget I got a team after two weeks. I'm in ;)

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Alright 11 teams have confirmed.

Rest of you who Have’t yet please confirm as soon as possible so we can finalize both leagues for drafting. Also, if any other new teams want to join this season don’t be shy.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Cant access yahoo right now. Will do renewing the league sometime over the weekend probably

After you renew set the draft day/time to match League A(tentative draft time).

You can also go ahead and remove “Iam76” as they will not be participating this season and send “cats711” an invite(will send you their email).

And if you can send me a League B final standings showing 1-10 placements so I can edit above and see who is moving up to League A besides Panteras.

Reactions: Cats711

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Panteras & Coolio: watch for invites to join League A this season. Will try to send tonight if I have time.

Still 8 teams left to confirm they are participating. Please comment here or you may lose your spot.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Panteras & CoolioFunk, I have sent you invites to join League A. Pls do so as soon as possible.

P-Rock & dr beinfest pls check in so we can get you into League B.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad