Fan gets onto ice in Toronto

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Thanks LadyStanley. Interesting, and Im sure of interest to our Members on the Leafs Team Page..... where this conversation can continue.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Ya. Looked like a sort of passive-aggressive Protest to me diceman. In that link theres another link to a story about a guy who pulled a similar stunt at a Jays game & what befell him thereafter.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Ya. Looked like a sort of passive-aggressive Protest to me diceman. In that link theres another link to a story about a guy who pulled a similar stunt at a Jays game & what befell him thereafter.

Yeah I read that pretty interesting article

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory

That was an interesting read....thanks for pointing it out to me as I did not see it.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
How did he get onto the ice tho? Did he just climb the glass, that doesn't seem like an easy thing to do lol. Not to mention falling onto the ice on the other side .. wouldn't that hurt

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Too bad this guy didn't have hockey equipment on. He'd likely be a better D than Franson at this point! :biglaugh:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
How did he get onto the ice tho? Did he just climb the glass, that doesn't seem like an easy thing to do lol. Not to mention falling onto the ice on the other side .. wouldn't that hurt

Ask Clarkson... he falls on the ice constantly, therefore, he should know. ;)

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
My friend was banned from showing up at a Leafs game for 2 years for throwing his program and beer onto the ice at the end of one of the Leafs blow out losses a few years ago.

If that was his punishment, then I think we can safely expect this clown to never be able to attend a Leafs game again

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
My friend was banned from showing up at a Leafs game for 2 years for throwing his program and beer onto the ice at the end of one of the Leafs blow out losses a few years ago.

If that was his punishment, then I think we can safely expect this clown to never be able to attend a Leafs game again
one can only hope; the idiot

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
How did he get close enough to the ice? Don't the suit wearing, sushi eating, blackberry types keep the real fans up top?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

Now, that would just suck, not being able to see the Leafs lose in person! :naughty:

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
He likely stood on top of a friend's shoulders and climbed over the shorter glass at the sides of the rink. That's how I would have done it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
He likely stood on top of a friend's shoulders and climbed over the shorter glass at the sides of the rink. That's how I would have done it.

Most likely scenario. Dumb people rarely act alone.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012

How would they keep track of who attends games? Obviously there are other ways besides ticketmaster.

Remuskokafication

Jul 7, 2008
Scarborough
Whacky jersey and silly dance make it seem planned/lame. When non-devout fans interfere its annoying. At least he waited for a stoppage I guess.

This man on the other hand seems like a true hockey fan/patriot:

fate dealt him a hand and he played it, no objections.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad