Faceoff: Inside The NHL Trailer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I'm one of the rare Marner fans left on this board and even I think he comes off very poorly in his interviews and overall demeanor when things aren't going his or the teams way. I don't know if I'd use the term sulky or whiny, I'd probably say more tense and defiant, but I can see how others would interpret it this way.

I do agree that he should absolutely not care about what the media or negative fans say or think. If he's the type to get easily caught up in it and it seems like he is from previous comments he's made, then he needs to distance himself from the noise all the time and continue to build on his own game.
Yeah semantics, doesn't really matter. But you're so right, he comes off worse in interviews than anyone I've ever seen. If he didn't play like such a wuss in the big games nobody would care but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Reactions: bax

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
No, Willy would be crowned the king of Toronto if they showed that.

Marner would be called a baby if he did that, just like every time he shows emotion.

Willy and Pasta are having dinner in one scene which looks like it is in the playoffs, I already know that if it was Marner people would say he is not taking it seriously and these guys are not his friends, they are the enemy, and he shouldn't be having dinner with them.
Someone called him exactly that for a lesser version of the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad