Confirmed with Link: Fabbri to Anaheim

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Probably worth pointing out that the goalie poor teams (Toronto, Edmonton and Carolina) have not done much to rectify the situation.

Probably worth pointing out that Toronto and Edmonton are over the cap, also.
It is also worth pointing out whether they consider him as an upgrade. It won't be easy to move him, but I think Yzerman has made up his mind and he is going to move him one way or another.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Hell yeah, he was a great addition, especially for the price. We also added Bobby Ryan that off season. And both started like gangbusters. Ryan might have gotten us a first if he "hadn't gotten hurt". I think he had like 18 goal in 37 games. Buy wow to me that Ryan black hole.😌😔🤤
I totally forgot we had rayn for those very forgettable 33 games.

He only had 7 goals and 14 points

Oct 18, 2006
I quite liked Fabbri. A great character guy, who could score. Unfortunately injuries always a concern, and slightly too high cap hit. Good luck to him!

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
I totally forgot we had rayn for those very forgettable 33 games.

He only had 7 goals and 14 points
Yeah I didn't look it up. I definitely thought it was a little better than that. But even still didn't he start out hot and then completely dry up. Like maybe 5 of those goals were in the first 7 games? I remember being surprised and a little excited, even if only for the inevitable pick coming back at tdl.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
I quite liked Fabbri. A great character guy, who could score. Unfortunately injuries always a concern, and slightly too high cap hit. Good luck to him!
Going to miss his energy. He was not that great in his own zone, but I never felt like it was for lack of effort, he just was not that good at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad