Confirmed with Link: Fabbri to Anaheim

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I never understood giving Fabbri that contract. I don’t mind that Yzerman paid to get rid of Walman as it seems like there was something going on behind the scenes with him rubbing the team the wrong way, but with Fabbri I don’t like that we have a conditional pick attached. I don’t think he ever earned this level of AAV or term, and remains injury prone.

Wishing Fabbri the best of luck in Anaheim and he should have plenty of opportunity in this contract year if he’s healthy.

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
Necessary move and did well to not have to retain %25. The Wings had and still have more Cap flexibility than imagined by those wringing their hands about Cap crunches and limited roster options. GMs find their way through tight money situations all the time.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Forgot about him, maybe they just straight up Waive Alexander

I think in the ECHL, a 3 headed goalie monster is a pretty regular thing. Just looking at this past season, Toledo was one of only 10 teams to have only 2 goalies play 10 games or more, out of 29 teams.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I think in the ECHL, a 3 headed goalie monster is a pretty regular thing. Just looking at this past season, Toledo was one of only 10 teams to have only 2 goalies play 10 games or more, out of 29 teams.

Goalies get injured all the time.

I wouldn't be surpriced if we have 9 options.

3 NHL
-------
3 AHL
-------
3 ECHL

minimal

Apr 12, 2024
Glad we had Fabbri for these last few years. I've got a lot of respect for him coming back from those terrible injuries.

But I'm also glad I won't have to watch him mama mia on the ice three for four times a game.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Hope Fabbri has a good year, stays healthy and is able to secure another NHL contract for himself next off season

He was just such an easy player to route for. He kept getting awful injury luck and was able to overcome and return from some really bad knee stuff.

Definitely the right move. Fabbri just wasn’t cut out to be a bottom line player. Good move to open up the salary cap space.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Put VT,DL,LR on first line- good two way play
ADB, JT, PK on second line. Not a bad scoring line and JT can help with some of the defensive issues with these wingers,

Good Fabbri. Liked your heart and skill, terrible injury luck.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
So this is basically a salary dump?
Operation target goalies.

8vv7zi.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad