FA Game #2 by TP, RR, IR, feat. Bingo

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Gotta switch Cammy and Wilson... Wilson isn't a center. Solid line up though, which was tough to do after trading Backstrom.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Not really. Rich Peverly is an example of a guy that can play both; Wilson just doesn't play center.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Not really. Rich Peverly is an example of a guy that can play both; Wilson just doesn't play center.

He was drafted as a center, he played center here at BU, he's listed in the few place I checked as a center.

I dunno man, smells like a fox.

He doesn't play it now on the Preds, but I imagine he will.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Yeah, NHL.com is brutal for player positions if that is where you're looking. Just figured Cammy or Laich would be more likely to jump in at center. But I get the point, he's a guy like Seguin who if their team wanted to move them to the middle it wouldn't be a crazy idea since he has played there before (unlike the Leafs saying they wanted to put JVR at center this year :facepalm: )

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
:nhl

Tyler Kennedy is an unrestricted free agent somehow.

He's looking for a two or three year deal worth $2 million per. Send me a PM if you want to add an ideal third line winger.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:nhl

Tyler Kennedy is an unrestricted free agent somehow.

He's looking for a two or three year deal worth $2 million per. Send me a PM if you want to add an ideal third line winger.

My guess is after the trade, Minnesota realize how useless he is.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
2013/14 :isles

Matt Moulson-John Tavares-Ryan Strome
Josh Bailey-Frans Nielsen-Kyle Okposo
Michael Grabner-Brock Nelson-David Ullstrom
Matt Martin-Casey Czikas-Colin McDonald
Eric Boulton

Andrew MacDonald-Travis Hamonic
Rob Scuderi-Lubomir Visnovsky
Bryan Allen-Matt Donovan
Thomas Hickey/Brian Strait

Cory Schneider
Jason Labarbera

Our goal heading into this off-season was to improve in goal, on our PK and on defense and with the additions of Cory Schneider, Rob Scuderi and Bryan Allen we feel we have improved dramatically in those areas. Offensively I feel we're still a top 10 scoring team and we expect some of our young players in Ryan Strome, Brock Nelson and Matt Donovan to chip in offensively.

We also are very happy to announce John Tavares as the Islanders new team captain. His assistants on a rotating basis will be Kyle Okposo, Frans Nielsen, Travis Hamonic and Rob Scuderi.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl WEST DEFENSEMAN UPDATE

Toni Lydman - SIGNED

Rob Scuderi - SIGNED

Mark Fistric - SIGNED

Ben Lovejoy - SIGNED

Chris Summers - SIGNED

Sheldon Souray - Bought out from Anahiem. He's looking for some stability.

Jordan Leopold - 1 offer, 1 year, $1M.

Jason Demers - 1 offer a little higher then his previous salary.

Scott Hannan - Similar offer to Leopolds.

Andrew Alberts - 1 offer

All of these clients have signed.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

STAAL_3BROTHERS_325_042613.jpg

J. Tlusty - E. Staal - A. Semin
J. Skinner - J. Staal - XXXXXXX
C. MacArthur - T. Ruutu - P. Dwyer
D. Carcillo - M. Lapierre - S. Thornton
D. Bowman, J. Staal

T. Gleason - J. Faulk
R. Hainsey - D. Wideman
J. Harrison - J. McBain

C. Ward
XXXXXX

---

Top Prospects:
- Elias Lindholm, C/RW
- Ryan Murphy, RD
- Ryan Hartman, RW
- Madison Bowey, RD

- Phil Di Guiseppe, LW
- Yan Pavel-Laplante, C
- Zac Dalpe, C
- Jermey Welsh, LW

Pretty much re-vamped the prospect pool in one draft, although the cupboard was pretty bare from the start. Premise was to set this team up for the 2015 - 2016 season when Marc Staal joins his brothers (cause cmon, it's gonna happen). Till then, we'll employ the best fourth line in the league and at times the best 1st line in the league last season. We'll try to ignite some chemistry on that 2nd line but its likely out biggest worry behind finding a competent insurance policy for Cam Ward. Lindholm finishes his SEL contract and comes over next year, Ryan Hartmann develops under the guise of Hurricanes management who have a stake in the Plymouth Whalers. The rest of the roster fills out when I win vs. agents. ;)

Bring on Game #3.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
92436a.jpg

Drouin-Stamkos-St.Louis
Clowe-Grabovski-Connolly
Killorn-Cullen-Purcell
Pyatt-Thompson-Crombeen
Tyrell

Hedman-Lydman
Carle-Salo
Aulie-Demers
Gudas

Bishop
Lindback

We have some new faces in Tampa for the upcoming 2013-2014 season. We're thrilled with the changes. We've added 3 strong prospects in the draft to an already deep prospect pool, and brought in a mix of size, skill and defensive ability in our free agent pickups.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Pretty much re-vamped the prospect pool in one draft, although the cupboard was pretty bare from the start. Premise was to set this team up for the 2015 - 2016 season when Marc Staal joins his brothers (cause cmon, it's gonna happen). Till then, we'll employ the best fourth line in the league and at times the best 1st line in the league last season. We'll try to ignite some chemistry on that 2nd line but its likely out biggest worry behind finding a competent insurance policy for Cam Ward. Lindholm finishes his SEL contract and comes over next year, Ryan Hartmann develops under the guise of Hurricanes management who have a stake in the Plymouth Whalers. The rest of the roster fills out when I win vs. agents. ;)

Bring on Game #3.
I see Carcillo - Lapierre - Thornton and match with Carter - Sobotka - Bernier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad