Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
:kings

Kevin Hayes
2017 3rd (SJ)

:rangers

Alec Martinez

We are excited to add Martinez to our new, mobile defense.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
:coyotes

Looking to obtain some good players, preferably with no NTC/NMC. Everyone available.

Primarily looking to get some good forwards and a #1C and #1G.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Free agency is listed as May 29th, so I assumed that's when it started. I guess it's actually when it ends, haha.

Teams are currently allowed to negotiate with and re-sign their own FAs at the moment, just like in real life. The commencement of the free agency period marks when other teams that do not own player's rights will be able to negotiate with and extend offers to FAs.

nbonaddio

BELLOWS: THE BEST
Mar 28, 2007
Teams are currently allowed to negotiate with and re-sign their own FAs at the moment, just like in real life. The commencement of the free agency period marks when other teams that do not own player's rights will be able to negotiate with and extend offers to FAs.

Forgive the newbie question, but for the RFAs, we should be submitting and negotiating via PM with the agent for our conference, correct?

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Gonna spend some time with my inbox catching up.

:edmonton

We're interested to see what Top-4 defenseman are offered to us for Puljujari or our 1st. Or both...

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
We have a trade to announce!

:sabres trade Ryan O'Reilly

:canes trade Noah Hanifin + Aleksi Saarela + Car 1st (12th ov)

While losing ROR is tough we feel that Sam Reinhart can step into the 2nd line center role while this trade has allowed us to address our deficit on defense as well as add much needed depth to our organization.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Sorry everyone who messaged me today, busy day at work. I'm going to get to everyone regarding Duchene. Some very good offers so far.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:nucks

Canucks Deal Sedins to Pittsburgh

The Vancouver Canucks have traded Henrik and Daniel Sedin to the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Carl Hagelin, Oskar Sundsqvist, Pittsburgh's 1st and 5th round selections in the upcoming NHL Entry Draft, as well as Ottawa's 5th round selection. Pittsburgh will retain 50% of Henrik's salary in the trade.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad