F Tomas Mrsic - Medicine Hat Tigers, WHL (2024, 113th, STL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Could go either way IMO. Mrsic will have less talent to play with but a bigger opportunity and more ice time to prove his worth. Sink or swim.

As a Blues fan I’m pretty ambivalent on the move. Here’s hoping Mrsic can make the most of the opportunity and prove he should have been drafted higher!

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I would argue its the opposite. He's going to get far more playing time in PA than he would've in MH.

I disagree. He was already on the top line with McKenna and was always on the first unit PP. He had a ton of ice time on the Tigers.

I'm just not high on him. I've watched a ton of MH games and he's wasted more scoring chances than putting them in. He doesn't really have a plus skill in his arsenal. He rarely drives play, and when not on McKenna's line, was nearly invisible.

At the end of the day, he's a 4th round pick.

Reactions: wetcoast

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
I disagree. He was already on the top line with McKenna and was always on the first unit PP. He had a ton of ice time on the Tigers.

I'm just not high on him. I've watched a ton of MH games and he's wasted more scoring chances than putting them in. He doesn't really have a plus skill in his arsenal. He rarely drives play, and when not on McKenna's line, was nearly invisible.

At the end of the day, he's a 4th round pick.
I’m not talking about last year. I meant that he’ll get more ice time this year than he likely would’ve in Medicine Hat based on the additions made to their roster. He was bound to get pushed down the lineup. I’m not saying he’s going to light the league on fire, but he won’t be competing with McKenna, Lindstrom (if healthy), Basha, Ritchie, Ward, Wiesblatt, St Martin, Smith, McCann, Rucks, and the inevitable trade deadline acquisitions, for ice time in PA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad