F Tanner Lam - Kitchener Rangers, OHL (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Like Matheas Stark, This is a player that should have been a first round selection in the 2023 OHL Draft, but used his potential NCAA interest to nudge his way to Kitchener.

He’s a offensive winger that possesses an impressive arsenal of puck skills and is an excellent skater. Very deceptive and makes subtle fakes with his feet to throw off defenders footwork only to beat them where there’s space. Dangerous player and one that is going to be a high scoring OHLer soon.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Lam has been a joy to watch since joining the Rangers.

Scored this Beaty on Tuesday night:

Also made a great pass on the first goal of the night:

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Lam with an absolute snipe today. I have not found video footage yet but the shot was amazing.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
This kid is going to be an absolute STUD. He reminds me so much of Marner when he was in junior. Every time he touches the puck it's on a string. His handles are amazing for a 16 y.o. Can't wait to see what the future brings for Lam.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
What has impressed me is that for a little guy he takes the puck to the net. He is and always will be a pass first player but he has a laser of a wrister.

Most smaller players, especially 16 year olds tend to play more of a perimeter game until they get a little older and more confident. He definitely doesn’t lack confidence on the ice.

He will have one hell of a highlight reel by the time his OHL career is over.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
With each Rangers game I feel like Lam is gaining more confidence. Throughout today's game he has been cutting through the neutral zone and looking dynamic with every touch of the puck.

Reactions: Hkydad99

Hkydad99

May 22, 2024
Halton Hurricane Program has been producing some good talent these past several years.

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
His first 75% of regular season was very solid for a 16 year old. The rest of season was ok. He became a healthy scratch some games in the playoffs. I still love his upside and think he will have a very solid OHL career. Unsure at 5’8” what his career past OHL will be but I’m cheering for him. Seems like a great kid / teammate.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
His first 75% of regular season was very solid for a 16 year old. The rest of season was ok. He became a healthy scratch some games in the playoffs. I still love his upside and think he will have a very solid OHL career. Unsure at 5’8” what his career past OHL will be but I’m cheering for him. Seems like a great kid / teammate.
He's listed by EP at 5'10. Is he 5'8?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad