F Tanner Howe - Regina Pats, WHL (2024, 46th, PIT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think you're confused this time, George. Bedard is the special one. Howe's along for the ride.

A solid player in his own right, but this guy is 10-20 on Prince Albert or worse on Medicine Hat...

they said the same thing about debrincat.....

5 foot 7 winger, whos teams mates are supposedly better,
mcdavid was the only one better and bedard is no mcdavid caliber

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think you're confused this time, George. Bedard is the special one. Howe's along for the ride.

A solid player in his own right, but this guy is 10-20 on Prince Albert or worse on Medicine Hat...

bedard is really reeally good, dont get me wrong (even thou i was a bit worried for a about a month or so)
i just prefer Howe

cg98

Oct 10, 2017

Bedard isn't McDavid calibre? He had a better D-1 season than McDavid on a shittier Regina team and is only the 6th(?) U17 player in WHL history to score 50 goals.

Tanner Howe is a great prospect akin to DeBrincat, but neither of those players were as good as Bedard or McDavid on their respective teams.

ijuka

May 14, 2016

Uh, you don't think Bedard's better than Howe? Their age difference is only 4 months, I wouldn't make a very big deal out of it just because they're in different drafts.

I'm sure Howe's talented and all but considering him more talented than Bedard is a creative opinion to be sure.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I want to see what he does when Bedard is in the NHL - probably works against him he is a ‘24 eligible rather than a ‘23. But there’s a lot of time between now and his draft day.

Reactions: Lavar Ball

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Major LOL @ Sam Cosentino including him in this article

That's hilarious considering he is "the" junior hockey guy for Sportsnet.

His top 5 is solid but his bottom 5 seems like a mix of random names he picked from eliteprospects.com

No Dragicevic, Ziemmer?

Reactions: Dominance

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
lol how do you know this?

He was a user here long ago. He called someone an assclown and then deleted his profile. It's a bit of a meme for us long time users here on HF before memes became a thing.

Didn't Voracek threaten a guy on here last year? LOL there's no doubt hockey people are on here. Probably browsing this thread right now. :sarcasm:

Reactions: WeThreeKings

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
He was a user here long ago. He called someone an assclown and then deleted his profile. It's a bit of a meme for us long time users here on HF before memes became a thing.

Didn't Voracek threaten a guy on here last year? LOL there's no doubt hockey people are on here. Probably browsing this thread right now. :sarcasm:
Do you really think so though?

Seems kinda hard to believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad