Confirmed with Link: (F) Stefan Noesen signs with NJ - 3 years, 8.25 mil. (2.75 mil. AAV)

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
So he's the first woman to play regular season NHL games? Pretty impressive.
IMG_3536.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Our entire roster seems to have some sort of No movement.

I think its happening more and more across the league. Agents and players are demanding and getting no trade rights on some level.

MLB has 10 and 5 rights automatically. If you have been in the league for 10 years with the same team for the last 5 consecutive years you can veto and trade you're involved in.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Let's see how Noesen works under Keefe's system. Last season he was the most sheltered forward in the Hurricanes, and his TOI was 11:52 that was less than anyone else except Brendan Lemieux.

From the trade forum (Boom Boom Apathy): "Noesen is good as a net front on the PP, but he's not a very good skater, can't PK, too slow to be overly effective 5v5, and he was the most sheltered forward in Carolina last season for a reason. He works hard and gets the most out of what he's got, has decent hands in close, and is an underrated passer.

I liked him for what he did, just not for the contract he's gotten now. Good for him though."

Not my favorite addition this offseason (unlike Pesce and Dillon). I would have preferred someone with more speed, especially because the Devils lost that element from their game last summer. At least Noesen is good as a net front on the PP (he is like Bastian but a little better).

However, I think this is a contract that Fitzgerald wants to get rid of next summer or the following summer. Hopefully Noesen proves me wrong.

Player Usage Chart.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad