F Rutger McGroarty - Signed by Penguins and playing in the AHL (2022, 14th, WPG; traded to PIT)

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Do you always make definitive decisions about players based on 4 pro games?

Will Smith has 0 points and is -4 in 6 pro games. Bust city.
Great point - I’m not sure Ace was saying anything definitive about Rutger being a bust though. At least I didn’t see it in his post.

Thankfully Will Smith doesn’t have 0 pts in 6 AHL games. The leagues are so different in quality and skill set, I’d hope Will would be able to log a point in that timeframe.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why is this the only prospect thread that says "playing in the AHL" lol..
Thread made by @JiggsNY, so either him or a moderator made the switch.

Obviously, it seems a very partisan way to label a thread compared to what is usually pretty universally agreed to be a neutral labeling for prospect threads in this forum. I'm guessing it wasn't Jiggsy.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Thread made by @JiggsNY, so either him or a moderator made the switch.

Obviously, it seems a very partisan way to label a thread compared to what is usually pretty universally agreed to be a neutral labeling for prospect threads in this forum. I'm guessing it wasn't Jiggsy.
I actually appreciate the thread title and disagree it’s showing any bias whatsoever. Simply factual. With all the news and rumours swirling about him demanding an nhl roster spot, it’s good to see right in the title that’s not the case.

Dispels any potential misinformation right away and informs the reader he’s not nhl ready/where he’s playing.

Great job @JiggsNY !

• Haha
Reactions: Gurglesons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad