Prospect Info: (F) Oliver Moore - 2023 NHL Draft, 19th Overall

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

This is my favorite moment against Vancouver (not counting Kane's hat trick in the playoffs). Eager absolutely fed Bieksa here. But it really showed how much these teams hated each other. My god the Hawks had so much grit back then too. Tons of guys who weren't afraid to throw em.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006

This is my favorite moment against Vancouver (not counting Kane's hat trick in the playoffs). Eager absolutely fed Bieksa here. But it really showed how much these teams hated each other. My god the Hawks had so much grit back then too. Tons of guys who weren't afraid to throw em.

the burrows hair pulling...haha. what a panzie...the eager Bieksa bout was a good one. Burish, Buff and Eager...nice 4th line

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Gotta love that the fights don't start until Buff(the guy who punched their goalie) is safely in the penalty box. f***ing Canucks.
ya but I think Eager did enough damage on his own...imagine if Big Buff was still on the ice...he and eager were a menacing duo on that 4th line when they played together...

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
How's Oliver Moore doing...?

Anyone caught any of his time in Da Beauty League? Yes, that is a real thing: Home - Da Beauty League

Oliver with a hatty yesterday and Rinzel potted one too.

Oliver has 7 goals and 6 assists in only 3 games played. There are a lot of NHL players playing in the league.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Head on over to this thread and vote Moore

People have been talking down on Hawks prospects and I disagree vehemently and so want to see Moore join Levshunov and Nazar in HF top 50 vote

Several of the people voted top 50 here I think don't belong higher then Nazar (Finally voted in at #43) and Moore (Currently not enough votes)

Odd request? Sure, but I want to win an internet argument, and I am petty!

Go vote!

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Head on over to this thread and vote Moore

People have been talking down on Hawks prospects and I disagree vehemently and so want to see Moore join Levshunov and Nazar in HF top 50 vote

Several of the people voted top 50 here I think don't belong higher then Nazar (Finally voted in at #43) and Moore (Currently not enough votes)

Odd request? Sure, but I want to win an internet argument, and I am petty!

Go vote!

HF is way down on the Hawks system.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Seems like we have a lot of not very sexy high floor middle six or top 4 type guys.
Yes exactly, this has been my complaint.

I just read Pronman and everyone outside of Bedard and Levshunov reads 3rd liner or bottom 4 D.

Crow

May 19, 2014

I just read Pronman and everyone outside of Bedard and Levshunov reads 3rd liner or bottom 4 D.
I don’t know if it’s necessarily true though. Guys break through what people call their ceiling and fall through their so called floor all the time. I think that the hawks are doing a good job targeting the players that interest them. Hopefully some of these guys overachieve their draft position. With the amount of draft capital spent it seems likely someone will.

Reactions: Muffinalt

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Pronman is a solid evaluator but you put way too much stock in his assessments. Wheeler for example loves Oliver Moore and is higher on Nazar than Pronman is. Lots of guys are higher or lower on guys than others. I consider their evaluation very solidly but it's not the end all be all.

Reactions: bwana63

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad